Finding a Subject Matter Expert in Iran is a difficult task, specially one that communicates well with International Companies
Subject Matter Expert or SME is a person who is an authority in a particular area or topic. A Subject Matter Expert in Iran is a person with special knowledge or skills in a particular area of endeavor with expertise in Iranian Business Culture.
Subject Matter Expert in Iran can play a starring role in international companies’ success of a project, filling knowledge gaps to take a team from good to great in a traditional Iranian Market. Though they may only work on a limited part of an effort as part-time consultants, SMEs often make all the difference, whether they’re providing complicated technical insight or lending their specialized risk-management and strategic planning expertise.
Skilled SMEs help international companies circumvent much of the uncertainty that comes with getting a project off the ground in Iran. PMP SME quick validation of the project’s strategy and direction that replaces the need for trial-and-error when it comes to project work.
Activities of a Subject Matter Expert in Iran
- Advise on technology strategy to Offer technical advice and recommend strategy
- Review and Validate Document Findings
- Plan and Offer technology support and motivations
- Build and assemble technical solution and present the feasibility of the solution
- Prepare test cases and scenarios and perform testing of the technical solution
Responsibilities of a Subject Matter Expert in Iran
- Support the definition of business processes
- Determine and support the implementation of a business policy
- Oversee the execution and confirming the implemented rules
- Review the rules and policies to give feedback on the logic and pattern used
- Review the results of testing and simulation
- Be accountable for the quality of the business rule
- Approve major changes to business rule
In term of skill and competencies, a competent PMP Subject Matter Expert in Iran should have a strong business knowledge and experience, management skill, effective communication, leadership, decision making skills that are customized and adapted to Iranian Business Culture.