Taraz Peyriz for Construction Partnership in Investment in Iran
Taraz Peyriz Civil and Construction Holding has over 1200 lots and properties all around Iran. Many of these properties are located in best locations of the major cities suitable for any partner seeking opportunities for Construction Partnership in Investment in Iran. Depending on the nature of the Construction Partnership, TPR will assist the partnership to select the best project location site.
Construction Partnership in Investment in Iran
It is customary in Iran for Project Developers to seek partnership with landowners to reduce initial investment in the project. Since property values are very high in lucrative locations in major cities of Iran, Project Developers prefer to form Partnership in Investments with landowners, instead of investing their funds in purchase of land. Landowners are also very eager to develop their properties into high income generating projects and have a share of the project, instead of investing funds, time and effort on their own. Therefore, when Construction Partnership in Investment in Iran are formed, a portion of the project between 20 to 40 percent of the total value of the construction development will be the land owner’s share, another 20 to 40 percent for the Municipalities tolls and Fees, and 40 to 60 percent will be the share for the Project Developer.
Why Taraz Peyriz for Construction Partnership in Investment in Iran?
A foreign investor and project developer may find it difficult to find the proper property owner to form a successful and profitable Construction Partnership in Investment in Iran. Since there are plenty of private and public sector entities with properties all over the Iran claiming to have the proper mechanism and framework for Construction Partnership in Investment, a foreign investor must have a clear and concise parameters for partner selection prior to property selection. Here are few pointers on why Taraz Peyriz is the perfect partner for Construction Partnership in Investment in Iran?
- TPR is the Civil & Construction Holding of Civil Servant Pension Fund of Iran under the Ministry of Cooperatives, Labors and Social Welfare acting as a Private Company with links to utilize public sector benefits and advantages.
- TPR has many lots to develop so it attracts investors with well-drafted proposals based on the value they offer rather than maximizing the landowner share of the profit.
- TPR is a well-established Civil & Construction Holding will long term vision for the future, so successful partnerships will guarantee future project developments.
- Other landowners have only one or few properties to select from and they are keen to maximize their profit on short-term partnerships with no future opportunities.
- In addition to being a proper partner as a landowner, TPR has the specialty to help in the project development for a successful Construction Partnership in Investment in Iran for Road and Bridge Infrastructures, Commercial Complexes, Luxurious Apartments and Hotel Developments, Hospitals, Petrochemical and Industrial Manufacturing Plants, etc.